Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Je Suis Finis!

Well I not only finished my first pair of February Socks but I FINALLY finished these socks for a friend who I told would have her socks last Aug. I know, I have been a bad friend. But, now they are done and I can cross it off my list of things to do. What a relief!



These are made out of 1 and a half balls of Regia Yarn which was purchased on my CRAZY TRIP to Indianapolis in Aug. of last year. Since these socks are sooo late, I decided to make a smaller version of the larger ones for my friends little four year old daughter. You know, so she could match mommy. (everybody together...awww)

Alrighty, on to the next pair. I have two more to finish before the end of the month. One is actually for me! Do you think I can do it. Sure I can....I am Yarn Thing! (I know, stupid...it even sounded stupid in my head and I still wrote it...getting too late :-)


Marly
www.knitthing.blogspot.com
www.knitthing.mypodcast.com

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Blogger lexa said...

AWWWWWW! :)

Very nice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb