Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Friday, February 16, 2007

Second socks for February

I know we're only getting credit for one pair a month but I'm so pleased with these I thought I'd share them. They're another pair for DH - that's two pairs of socks for him in one month, he is SOOOO lucky !!



These were knit for the Vintage Socks KAL and also in Project Spectrum colours - if I'd submitted them as my February socks I could have killed 3 birds with one stone (or pair of socks)

They are the Gentleman's Plain Winter Sock from KVS by Nancy Bush knit in Opal Rodeo on 2.5mm bamboo dpn's and were quite possibly the fastest socks I've knit.

More photos and details on my blog

Wendy

www.wendyswoolies.com

technorati tags:, ,

Blogged with Flock

2 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Blogger lexa said...

Very nice! I love it when I knit something and it qualifies for more than one KAL!

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger Heddy said...

Nice looking socks. I usually don't enjoy greys but those are lovely!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb