Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Monday, March 26, 2007

2 More for March

I have complete two more pairs of socks this month. First is one of my DS's favorites. These were knitted in 4-Seasons Hot Sock yarn in 927 Jacquard Rio.



My next finish was for the Socktopia KAL knit-off. A pattern was released on Saturday, and we have until this evening to finish the pair of socks. I finished mine last night. This is my first marathon KAL, and it was a blast. The pattern is called "Eleanor" and I used Sockotta color #15. I tried making identical socks, as I love how the first came out (sock on bottom), but found I couldn't duplicate the pooling, so I gave up and figured a fraternal pair would just have to do.



Thanks for looking!
Tweezle

2 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger lexa said...

Both pairs are very nice! Congrats!

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger tweezle said...

Thank you! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb