Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Friday, March 23, 2007

Anneh's March Pomatomi are done!




This pattern was fairly easy, if you follow the chart religiously. I did make a few mistakes and had to tink back, but they were worth fixing!
Pattern: Pomatomus, from Knitty
Yarn: Fortissima Colori Socka Color (unremembered colour...I'll have to check that out)
I've already started another pair...Friday Harbor from Knitting on the Road. Since they are DK-weight, they might even get done before the end of the month!

Anneh from Yarn Therapy

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Blogger Paula said...

The pomatomi pattern scares me!
But yours look so nice.
I really like the color you made them in.

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger lexa said...

This is one of my all-time favorite sock patterns. I have only knit one pair, but I have some yarn set aside for another. It was the first time I knit from a chart (except for very limited colorwork). I was confused somewhat when I hit the chart for the foot but overcame it pretty fast.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb