Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Monday, March 12, 2007

Even More Mad Cows from Sock Madness

My March socks are done, courtesy of round one of Sock Madness:Pattern: Mad Cow socks, available to Sock Madness participants
Yarns: Dalegarn Baby Ull (solid navy blue)
Perchance to Knit superwash Kona Merino in the Cha Cha colorway (variegated)
Needles: size 1 circulars, using the magic loop method

This was a personal record for me to knit a pair of socks in two days. Besides the ribbed cuff, it was all stockinette, so that helped a lot.

As an added bonus, I knit these socks in the Feb/March Project Spectrum colors of blue, white, and grey. Three birds with one stone! Can you stand it?

Congratulations to all the participants of SAM3 who advanced beyond round one in Sock Madness.

Katrina
Here in Topeka

2 Comments:

At 3:49 AM, Blogger rahime said...

I'm in awe of your multi-tasking skills! Good for you!

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger lexa said...

I love it when something I knit counts for more than one KAL! Great job, and very fast knitting, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb