Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

March Socks - Making Progress

Here’s an update on my socks for March. They are the Friday socks from “Knitting on the Road” by Nancy Bush. I’m not sure yet how I feel about these socks. Most of the time, I don’t follow a pattern, and I just knit plain socks. I have a standard stitch count and needle size for sock yarn, and another for heavier yarn and needles. The few times I’ve follow specific patterns, the results have been mixed. I’m just not convinced yet that these socks are going to stay up, despite the ribbing on the back of the leg.

I already have yarn and pattern picked out for my April socks, though, so I need to get these done, and move on! Stay tuned!

4 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

The socks are looking great! Keep up the good work.

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Lady Misty Morn said...

They look great. I did Friday Harbor for March as well. I had the same concerns you do about them staying up, and have had no trouble with them staying up.

 
At 6:19 AM, Blogger Jamie C. said...

Great socks! What yarn is that? I love the color and it looks super squishy.

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Nilda said...

I ditto Jamie. I love the color and your socks look great. What color/yarn are you using?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb