Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Got Sock Stash?

I know that many of you out there have sock stash that you're never going to knit... Want to help a great cause (SAM3) with your extra sock yarn? Please consider donating some stash for SAM3 prizes!

If you have some stash you can spare, please e-mail me at knittinmom at gmail dot com. I'll send you my address and you can mail me your prize yarn. You will be thanked in the blog sidebar for your generosity as well as earning the adoration of hundreds of SAM3 participants along with some good sock karma.

The more prize yarn we can gather, the better the final prize baskets will be! Thanks, sockers!

2 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, Blogger Shadkitty said...

I'm going to email you with this question too, but I thought I'd post it here as well.

What about single skeins, like Lorna's Laces? It is usually enough for a pair of ankle socks, or can be combined with other yarns for stripey socks. So I thought I would ask.

 
At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll dig out some. My sock yarn stash is just too big.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb