Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Monday, April 30, 2007

April Socks


1. Rapid River Socks, 2. in Lorna's Laces, 3. Pattern By Sock Bug

Created with fd's Flickr Toys.

Completed 04/26/2007 (early in the AM)
Pattern: Rapid River Socks by Sock Bug
Yarn: Lorna's Laces - ~1.2 skeins
Yarn Source: Needleworks Unlimited
Needles: 2x Circular Addi Turbos Size 1 (2.5 mm) 24"
Eye of the Partridge Heel as in Knitting Rules by the Yarn Harlot: Size 0 Addi Turbo DPNs


I nearly forgot to post about my April socks. Good thing it is 11:18 here in Minnesota. These are Rapid River Socks in Lorna's Laces Envy by Sock Bug. I knit them on two circular needles (Size 1 Addi Turbos). They are a teeny bit loose. Anyway, I keep getting complemented on the cables, but you know, there aren't any. There's just some sneaky k2tog and ssk going on in there.

Check out all the post entries on my blog here.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:59 AM, Blogger lexa said...

I love the color! That is a pattern in my "to do" pile. Well done!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb