Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Monday, April 30, 2007

Just under the wire....


Well I almost didn't make it. The socks had been finished for a while, but my computer was out for repair and only came back late yesterday. And then I had to reload all the programs that they had taken off when repairing the hard drive..... not fun!


So, here without further ado..... Autum in Oregon socks. I had finished one of them ages ago (i.e. last year) as a test knit for Chrissy and finally finished the second one this month. Since I am knitting a lot of other things at the moment, I am not as prolific with socks as I was lat time round.


The yarn is from vieux rouet at etsy.com, but I forgot the rest of it.


1 Comments:

At 4:02 AM, Blogger lexa said...

They turned out great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb