Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Monday, April 30, 2007

They're still April to me.

I know that technically it is May 1st but I want to count these socks as April socks (its my 3rd pair so it really shouldn't matter). I did 99% of them in April and I feel that finishing them at 12:28 am on May 1st and calling them May socks is just not right.



Pattern: Wavy Lace Socks from Favorite Socks

Yarn: KP Gloss Concord grape (I think)

needles: 29" Inox greys 2.25mm on toe and heel, 40" Inox express 2.5mm on most of the rest of the sock (long story that I might go into on my blog)

mod: none that I can think of right now (its too late...er, early)

Love em and plan on wearing them to work tomorrow (if I can get out of bed!)

1 Comments:

At 4:00 AM, Blogger lexa said...

Very nice! I love the color.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb