Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Just saying "Hi"

I just wanted to post and say hello to everyone. I have just joined the KAL and look forward to working on (hopefully) a dozen or more pairs of socks this year. I currently have two pairs of socks on the needles . I also signed up for 2007 Socks that Rock club and so I will have a reason to complete at least six more pairs of socks this year.
You can also check out the sock progress at my blog:
Nice to "meet" everyone. I love seeing all the socks so far. You all are some fast knitters!

1 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Blogger Knitting Bandit said...

Hey, today's my first day too. Dozens of socks this year? Wow! You'll be busy! Your sock in progress looks cool, I have not tried stripes like that!
I'm on my way to check out your blog! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb