Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Friday, February 16, 2007

Valentine's Socks

My February socks are a little secret present I've been knitting on. Before Christmas, one of my blog-pals had the great idea that we should both knit "chocolate socks" for our husbands. Neither of us got them done for Christmas (actually, I didn't even get mine started) so we decided to push them to Valentine's Day. Meanwhile, Chrissy sent out a call for test knitters to knit up a new pattern called "Hubby's First Sock", which seemed perfect since this is the first pair I've knit for my husband. Luckily, the pattern is going up soon, so I have the go-ahead to show you what they look like!


They were a big hit and Pea wore them to work on Valentine's Day!! Be sure to keep an eye on Gardiner Yarn Works for the pattern!

Karen
Musings of a (mostly) Self-Taught Knitter

5 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Blogger lexa said...

I've been impatiently waiting to see the new socks designs that Chrissy was talking about. At last I get to see one of them! Very nice!

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Shrinkie said...

I will definitely be purchasing this pattern - the socks look wonderful! Yummy colour too!

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Love the pattern. I'll be sure to buy it when available. Although I do not have a husband (this is a good thing). I guess they will be Son's or Dad's or Brother's.

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Knittygoodness said...

I really like that pattern and that color is great.

 
At 5:33 AM, Blogger Beth said...

Love your chocolate socks!
I knit a pair of chocolate socks but I kept them all for myself (like I do with all my chocolate):-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb